Media Planners is seeking to hire a Performance Manager with minimum 2 years of proven experience in digital ads.
We are an independent, 360 agency handling top Greek clients specializing in the F&B & Entertainment industry. We’re financially stable with rapid growth with an enduring reputation for ethics, integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow.
- Develop, optimize, and maintain paid campaigns on digital platforms (search, display, programmatic, social media).
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis, and testing of keyword performance
- Monitor media investment & KPIs, evaluate and coordinate with client’s objectives and goals.
- Test different value propositions and messages across different channels
- Apply optimizations and identify opportunities for growth & improvement.
- Analyze& report data to gather insights and provide actionable items.
- Understand business objectives and contribute to digital marketing strategy.
- Use research tools to develop profiles of target audiences with view into their social/online behaviors, media consumption, etc.
- Monitor competition and market trends and adjust performance when needed.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, dashboard solutions, DV360, FB Business manager, with ad operations knowledge.
- At least 2+ years of proven working experience in hands-on performance marketing / PPC marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Confident team player, solution focused
Media Planners offers a great environment and culture, competitive compensation & benefits package, as well as great opportunities for development and growth!